Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Threston 'Lefty' Roots 1925-2013

My Dad the Man!

My mother and I are struggling to find a way to thank the astounding number of people who reached out during the recent passing of my father.

We are appreciative to all of you who sent prayers, cards, emails, food, flowers, phone calls, visits, and to those who participated in the home going service.

Special thanks goes out to the doctors and staff at Crozer Hospital, Foster Funeral Home, Calvary Baptist Church, the Daily Times, Mayor John Linder, and the Chester and Linwood Police Departments. The show of support from the Masonic organizations was overwhelming and has left a favorable impression to many.

We were so proud to see the outpouring of love from so many. It brought us so much comfort to know that dad lived a purposeful life and left a legacy that will live on.

7 comments:

  1. Stefan, so sorry for your loss. You and your mom will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers with you and your family Stefan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for you loss Mr. Roots, I do hope you and your family finds comfort in the LORD now and forever......Lamont2086

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your loss. May my Masonic Brother rest in peace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers of condolence and comfort to you and your family Mr. Roots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for you and your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stefan,

    Condolences. I saw your dad last, at the widow's Christmas luncheon. He was full of the spunk that I remember from times long ago when my dad was in the masonic order. Regards to you and your mom and the entire Roots family.

    ReplyDelete