58% of you rate your city government as poor. The other 42% of you are equally divided in your opinion between Fair, Good, and Excellent (14% each).
I think I know what the problem is.
People in city government don’t care what people say or write about them. I’ve actually had someone tell me that they don’t care what people write on that blog of yours.
In the 7 voting days, only 14 people said that city government is doing at least a good job. I know more than 14 read this blog in City Hall at least once during the week. Or, maybe they were the ones voting Fair & Poor.
And, I left the poll results up for everyone to see for another week, and no one came to their rescue.
If this city is going to improve it’s image, putting together some type of reputation management program would surely help in that effort.