Friday, December 14, 2012

Scandal vs Eagles vs Carmelo

Only in the Philadelphia area were the Eagles on the Scandal network. For those of us out of town, Scandal was on at its regular time and the Eagles were on the NFL channel.

I'm not a football fan, and even less of an Eagles fan, but if they're winning, I jump on the bandwagon. Needless to say, that bandwagon hasn't left the garage.

As a sports fan, if you had a choice between watching this Eagles team or watching Carmelo vs Kobe at Madison Square Garden, it's a no brainer.

My tired ass couldn't stay up past halftime, but that was one of the most entertaining halves I ever saw. 

The Knicks had 41 points in the first quarter with Carmelo scoring more than half of them. They had 68 at the half. Kobe did his best but the Laker's defense is as porous as cheesecloth.

I did peek in at the Eagles during commercials. Fumble. Next peek, punter kicks it into his own player. That was enough peeking in for me.

I'll catch Scandal on Jetflicks later today.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment