Friday, May 4, 2012

Chester Rapper on CNN

Jon Juan has his rap video on CNN iReport posted as The Best Rap Video Ever.


Chester has a lot of rap talent. Unfortunately, they don't have a venue to perform other than in front of each other in the parks and neighborhoods.


Jon Juan's video has blended the iconic symbols of Chester along with images from around the world to present a very professional video that you should see.


  • All my life I’ve been waiting for change
  • Lock me up yup hoping I change 
  • I’m just hustling trying get my change
  • That’s my customers begging for change
  • Through my years and fear I’ve never been scared of change.


Click HERE for more

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Stefan - I just shared it on our new OldChesterPa facebook page. Congrats to Jon Juan!

    ReplyDelete