Friday, April 27, 2012

Virtual Chester High Basketball Billboard

CLICK TO ENLARGE Chester High Basketball team billboard
In all the long car trips I've ever taken, it seems that there is always at least one little hick town that displays a "Welcome To Our City" sign with a "Home of the High School State Champion Salamanders".  


When I see those signs, I you I'm entering a community that is excited about their high school athletes and have no shame telling strangers about it even if the town itself is only 4 blocks long with farm land on either side of the Walmart.


Why don't we do this in Chester?


(Yes, that's last year's team photo because I have yet to find where to get one from this year.)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get back to work soon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ''money"


      a good location would be I-95 north right before exit 6

      great idea though!!!

      Delete
    2. I didn't think anyone would pay for the i-95 board. The few scattered around the city are probably a lot more afforable.

      Delete