Wednesday, August 3, 2011

University of Buffalo Course on Chester finally getting traction


When I posted the University of Buffalo course on Chester back in May, I guess no one cared. There wasn’t a single comment. 
I reposted it this week and not only are there comments, I see the Daily Times has written an article. 
They are real journalist over there because when I reached out to Professor Mele for an interview back in May,  I didn’t get a response. That shows you where I rank. 
I’m glad I brought this topic back up. I’m happy to see that I'm not the only one who sees its potential significance. 


Maybe I should repost some other stuff that you have ignored. 

Click HERE for more

2 comments:

  1. Clearly this is about $$$$. This professor will not even interview the Mayor of many years.

    ReplyDelete