Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Residents, businesses deal with flooding in Chester


Anyone read the front page story on the Daily Times today?
It leaves me with a few questions.
  1. What renovations have been done in Memorial Park lately besides finally completing the Martin Luther King sitting park and paving the road?
  2. Aren’t there other sections of the city with flooding problems during heavy rains?
When I was searching for a house about 5 years ago, I almost gave up looking in Chester because every home I looked at had a flooded basement. Pumps and french drains would remedy the problem, but it was still a problem. 
Click HERE for more

6 comments:

  1. Time to move out of the flood zone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about one big parking lot. I'm sure PPL could use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would think PPL Park would have thought about a parking lot before building a stadium, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. biggest flood zone biddy league baseball field!

    ReplyDelete