Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Jameer Nelson scores 23 in the 2nd half

After the Chester High game, I fired up the DVR to watch the New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic.

Chester's Jameer Nelson was the difference maker, scoring 23 of his 26 points in the 2nd half with an impressive array of 3-pointers, jump shots, layups, and foul shooting.

The game was like a high school reunion for me. I wasn't in Chester when Jameer played for the Clippers, but I was in Denver to see the Knick's Chauncy Billups play at George Washington High. And, I attended the McDonald's All Star Game at the Garden that featured the Knick's Amare Stoudemire and the crowd favorite Orlando's J.J. Redick who shot 3-pointers from 5th Avenue, driving the crowd crazy.

Orlando took and early lead, the Knicks took the mid game lead behind Chauncy's heroics, then it was the Jameer show to win the game for the Magic.

Great game Jameer!

No comments:

Post a Comment