Monday, February 21, 2011

SURVEY RESULTS: How do you access the Internet?

Too few people participated to get a good feel of what’s going on with Internet use among those 200 or so people who visit this blog daily.


Based on former survey results that show most people have Comcast, it’s not surprising that Comcast led the results for home Internet users (58%).


I imagine that the FiOS users (23%) are from outside of Chester since I don’t think there has been too much fiber laid around here.


A couple people are using Clear Wireless and there is one Verizon DSLer.


Survey says no one uses Dial-Up, the library, an Internet Cafe, the work computer, or a Smart Phone. Quite unlikely!

I don’t vote, but at home I use Verizon DSL, and away from home the Verizon Droid-X smart phone. I probably use them equally for Internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment