Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sade, John Legend, The Roots June 19 in Philly

I don't think I've ever seen a concert sell tickets in October for a concert in June. Since then, they've added John Legend and The Roots to the show. 


I'm not a Sade fan, but that looks like a good show (and she always shows with a slammin' band).


With nosebleeds at $52, clubs at $102, and lower level at $152, they won't be seeing me there.


I highly recommend the club seats. And the Wells Fargo Center has excellent sound, so anywhere you sit will be great for listening. 

2 comments:

  1. To the comment not worth posting ... you must have missed the part that I don't like Sade. I wouldn't go if u bought my tix. Plus, no one is worth $100 plus. But you might find me at a Prince concert. He is the only exception.

    Who would u see for $100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salt and Peppa, don't know if I would pay 100 to see them but I would like to catch the show while they are here. I hope I did miss it already.

    ReplyDelete