Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Four Loko removes caffeine

In anticipation of the government shutting down those caffeinated alcohol drinks, Four Loko has made the decision to remove the caffeine from their popular drink.

In honor of that most interesting business decision, I’ve decided that the next time I order a rum & coke or Cuba Libre, I’m going to tell the bartender to hold the coke.  

On that cold night when an Irish coffee will hit the spot, I’m going to have the bartender hold the coffee and double up on the whipped cream.

Without the caffeine, should we expect the Four Loko drinkers and I to make out better?

3 comments:

  1. It took White people to move forward on this for it to get national attention, but when Chester City Pa stood up to the vendors selling and marketing to our children and ahad them sign a pledge to stop selling this horrible drink to our children......NOTHING! They should stop selling it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by nothing? The Chester story was picked up nationally. And, my Sept 30 post was retweeted among the Four Loko followers.

    Chester should be proud to have been on the leading edge of banning this beverage before most others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if you can't toot your own horn...no one will

    ReplyDelete