Monday, June 14, 2010

Chester's Local Author Expo at Crozer Library

On Saturday, June 5th, the Crozer Library invited the public to attend its first Local Author Expo (Click HERE to see original post).
Unfortunately, the public choose not to attend but that did not stop the authors from sharing their experiences, tips, hints, suggestions and money saving clues among each other.  We were all encouraged from each others successes and challenges in our authoring and book marketing pursuits.


Local authors in attendance and their titles:


Reverend LeRoy H. Carter 

  • Black Heros of the Bible
  • Faith Visions
  • My Dad the Artist

Alonzo Cavin, Ph.D.

  • This is My Story

Deborah E. Davis

  • Poetic Experience

Deborah Randall

  • Just How Blessed I Am
  • The Other Percent

Karen Ross

  • Birth the Treasure Within

Stefan Roots

  • Black Industrialist  - The Melvin Wade Story

Sheilah Vance

  • Chasing the 400
  • Land Mines

3 comments:

  1. Now if I had known Dr. Cavin, my old professor from Widener, was going to be there, I would have attended even if it meant avoiding...Sorry I missed him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hurt. You would have come for him and not me? Just kidding!
    I purchased the professor's book and read it on vacation. I will share my review soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks but I would prefer to read it for myself and decide how I feel about it. I will have to avoid your review until then. Maybe I will take it on my vacation if I get some spare time.

    ReplyDelete