Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chester Campus Queen needs your Vote

When I was a kid I'd wait for my mom to finish with this issue and long for the day to attend college to meet a campus queen.


The HBCU CAMPUS QUEENS has been a signature EBONY magazine feature since April 1975, showcasing some of the most talented, beautiful, and accomplished young women in the world.

This year, Ebony presents the Historically Black College & University Queen Online Poll, which continues the majestic tradition with a twist: you can vote for your favorite HBCU Queen Online. To show another dimension of her personality, each queen submitted a video presentation to tell why you should she should get your vote!


Chester's own Shakirah Randolph, Miss Johnson C. Smith University is among those queens.


Click HERE and give her your vote.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr. Stefan, I am forever grateful and I love my Chester Community! I am enduring the pain of my community during this trying time, but we must keep faith and press forward! We will reign victorious!

    Yours Truly,

    Shakirah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE LOVE U SHAKIRAH KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK... LOVE ERIKA,LEYCHAWNE,JA'MYYA,JA'MIAH,JAY'DEN WE LOVE YOU<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete