Thursday, March 10, 2011

Author Solomon Jones heading to TV?

When I read Pipe Dreams, I couldn't believe that it was written by the nice, clean cut guy I met at the Odunde festival, selling and signing his books with his beautiful wife at his side. The book went so deep into the mind of a crack addict that I felt only a crack addict could write that story, not a polished Temple grad like Solomon Jones.
And then I read the epilouge. I was shocked. 
Needless to say, Solomon Jones has picked himself up from his bootstraps and has authored 5 great urban crime novels based in the streets of North Philly. His 6th book has just been released.
If you read the Phildelphia Daily News, Jones has been writing a humor column on Saturdays that poke fun of his experiences as a father of three. Below, is a video that captures that humor, as Jones is being considered for a TV pilot.
Watch the video and let Solomon Jones know what you think.
www.SolomonJones.com


1 comment:

  1. Funny!!! I know how he feels. Selling candy, pizza, cheese cake, whatever, is a hard job.

    ReplyDelete