Monday, December 15, 2014

The Chester City Blog Lost Videos

When uploading the latest 5 videos in my normal auto-pilot mode, I seemed to be traveling on the wrong runway. The videos landed on my personal YouTube Channel (which I didn't know I had) instead of on the CCityBlogger YouTube Channel which has all the subscribers. It was only when I tried to find one of the videos to send out the link to someone did I notice the videos were not where they belonged (after an anguishing search and destroy mission).

For those of you who didn't see these videos, the links are posted below.  

Rodney Bradley ‘One Step’ CD Release Concert 
Click HERE

Rodney Bradley ‘One Step’ Long Version feat. Tracy Harris
Click HERE









Chester Panthers Midget Division Championship 2014
Click HERE







Sisters in Song - Side A - Click HERE
Sisters in Song - Side B - Click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment