We need you to help the American Red Cross and local hospital patients by donating blood at
the Chambers Foundation blood drive on Saturday March 15 at White Rock Church.
Please make your appointment today!
- Your blood donation will help patients like: Children with Sickle Cell Disease, Children and Adults with Cancer, Transplant Patients, Trauma victims, Pre-mature babies.
- You can also help victims of natural disasters, police officers, firemen and service men hurt in the line of duty
- Donating blood is completely safe
- Take one hour of your time to help save the lives of 3 local hospital patients
- Every 2 seconds someone in the United States needs blood
- The Penn Jersey Region of the American Red Cross serves over 120 local hospitals
- A single car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood
- Many cancer patients will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment
- Every blood donor is given a mini-physical before donation to check temperature, blood pressure, pulse and hematocrit level
- Information given to the Red Cross during the donation process is strictly confidential
- The #1 reason people donate blood is because they “want to help others
Sign up now to help save lives!!
The Chambers Foundation Blood Drive
Saturday March 15
Held at Whiterock Christian Church
To sign-up go to www.redcrossblood.org
And enter sponsor code: chambers