Saturday, August 3, 2013

P Worrell Real Estate opens August 9

We are pleased to announce the opening of the office of P Worrell Real Estate Services. We will be holding an open house event at our office on August 9, 2013 from 10AM-6PM to celebrate our office opening.

We invite you to take part in this event.

Please join us and learn what P Worrell Real Estate services has to offer you, your business, and your community.

Light refreshments will be served.

If you have any questions please contact our office at: (610)499-9400 or by email:Pworrellrealestateservices@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I just post what they give me. I think I'm going to post a video on how to prepare a press release. The stuff I receive is often lacking details. And, a Constant Contact email blast is not a press release, for those of you who think otherwise.

      The address is 535 Avenue of the States, Chester, PA

      Delete