Wednesday, June 5, 2013

CCityBlogger in a Movie?


It started out very innocently with just a single fancy camera 


Before long they had taken over two rooms with lights, cameras, microphones, and stuff I've never seen before


My job was to sit there and talk while those 2 cameras worked their magic


The outside production turned a lot of heads on the street

I’m always surprised when someone tells me they like the videos I create for the blog because I’m so new at learning all this home made video creating technology. 

‘Studio 926’ is the name I’ve given my production space...which is commonly known as the kitchen. 

Well...yesterday, Studio 926 really turned in a movie studio as a production company invaded my house to film me in one of their documentaries. 

I didn’t know what to expect. A couple cars pulled up followed by a big van. First there were 2, then 3, then 5, then 9 people bringing crates, cables, cameras, lights, and all sorts of stuff in my tiny abode. I got out the way and asked them to call me when they were ready.

I tried to get y’all into the production, but as usual, no one responded to my blog post. I did pull one of my neighbors into the mix as they filmed him in front of the Studio on the sidewalk.

For those of you familiar with the production team, I’m happy to join you in this project. For those of you who don’t recognize them, that’s okay, too. But you won’t get any details out of me. 


I’ll keep you posted on the progress of the documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment