Thursday, May 30, 2013

Who Hates the Philadelphia Union Soccer team and PPL Park?

Yes, I’m looking for haters right now. 

On Tuesday, June 4, around 3pm, I need about 3 haters to join me near the new playground on 10th and Lincoln. You will have an opportunity to express your hate of professional soccer in Chester and anything else you want to add to it. 

I can’t give any more details right now, but if you are available and have strong negative feelings toward the Philadelphia Union soccer team or PPL Park, you’re opinions will be well received.

If you plan to come, you must contact me, Stefan Roots, at 484-489-0411 by Sunday. 


Thanks

9 comments:

  1. did the soccer team redo the park. who would 'hate' the team. why are you starting something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What have I started? If there are some people who don't like soccer or the park, I didn't make them that way.

      FYI, as of right now, I've received 1 phone call. And that was from a person in Philadelphia. Chester folks obviously like soccer and the PPL Park. That's a good thing.

      Delete
  2. we needed to run your ass out of town you uncle tom slave ass n-----

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I thought this was free speech!!! Dam Stefan why are they so angry???
      Lamont2086

      Delete
  3. We only got 1 to hater to call, and they are from Philly. Was seeking Chester folks but there doesn't seem to be any so don't try to show up at the playground this afternoon. No one will be there.

    I'll clue you in on the project we're working on later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you care when we run you out of town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being run out of Chester would be considered a step up. Please hurry!

      Delete
  5. a step up stefan slave you think you are better them people in chester you are a uncle
    tom

    ReplyDelete