Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Video of the Day


John King was making an ass of himself the last time I watched CNN as he described the Boston Bomber as a dark skinned man (based on his reliable source). I thought Wolf Blitzer, who was standing next to him, was going to drop his mic and run away.

When I came in from work this morning, I turned on CNN and happened to catch the funniest interview I may have ever seen as Charles Ramsey talked about rescuing that lady kidnapped in Cleveland.
“I’m eating my McDonald’s…
You got some big testicles to pull this off, bro.
We eatin’ ribs and listening to Salsa music.
There’s nothing exciting about him… until today.
I knew sumpin was wrong when a pretty little white girl ran into a black man’s arms.”
All jokes aside, Mr. Ramsey is truly a hero for his actions. But, it’s only a matter of time before someone will clown this video into the new Andre Dodson – ‘Hide your kids, Hide your wife’

2 comments:

  1. As expected, the parody is out. 'Dead Giveaway'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come on he was stright cooning, why do our people have to talk and act like that in front of the camera for the world to and judge us all by one persons actions....Lamont2086

    ReplyDelete