Friday, May 24, 2013

Is it trash day in Chester?

Chester used to have twice a week trash pickup starting sometime around now. The City decided they’d cut back to once a week to save money. But, they changed their minds and started twice a week trash pickup a couple weeks ago. But, they must have changed their minds again.

The bottom of the image says ‘Will Return to Regular Once a Week Pickup”.

But regular is twice a week. 

All I know is that half of my neighbors have their trash out today, so I’m joining them. We’ll find out later today if the trash will disappear or reappear again on Wednesday. 

3 comments:

  1. WITH ALL THE TRASH COMPANIES IN THIS CITY U THINK THEY WOULD OF PICKED ONE FROM THE CITY!! NOPE... SUBURBAN FROM DELAWARE GOT THE CONTRACT AND THEY PICK UP ONCE A WEEK FOR REGULAR TRASH ALL YEAR ROUND...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We brought our cans back in. I guess trash day will be Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, its bad also. More trash is accumulated in the summer months. I am about to fight my neighbor over her crabs, because we now have to smell it all week!!!smh

    ReplyDelete