The Pennsylvania Department of General Services (DGS) Bureau of Procurement Acts as the purchasing coordinator for statewide contracts and for purchase orders for goods and services. Representatives from DGS will discuss the new Small Business Procurement Initiative (SBPI) and procedures for small businesses to qualify for contracts.
Learn how your small business can pursue contract opportunities with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. This timely information and networking opportunity is a must for any small business owner.
- Discover whether the state buys what you sell
- Learn how state government purchases goods and services
- Know how to find contract opportunities with Commonwealth agencies
- Understand the process of Invitation to Qualify (ITQ) for agency projects
- Find out about the new verification process for small diverse businesses
Date: February 14, 2013
Time: 9:30AM-11:30AM, Registration begins at 9AM
Location: Widener Small Business Development Center
Suite 1300, 1350 Edgemont Ave
Chester, PA 19013
SEATING IS LIMITED! Click here to register now!