Friday, October 19, 2012
Zumba and more
Just wanted to invite you to a few events that will be happening in the next 2 weeks. The Temple Warrior Fitness Wholistic Wellness Center will be celebrating its 1ST anniversary with a week of activities.
· Friday, Oct. 26th FIT AND FLIRTY FRIDAY ($15)—6-10pm--Zumba, Fashion Review, wine and cheese reception, sexy chair dance class(BRING YOUR BEST STILLETOS), natural hair and skin product demo and massages. YOU MUST SIGN UP IN ADVANCE.
· Saturday, Oct. 27th SALAD SOCIAL SATURDAY (free)—12-1:30 pm--Bring a healthy salad topping to add to our salad bar and we will discuss healthy eating options through a free nutrition information class. Sign up’s MANDATORY for accuracy in the amount of food we bring. Please indicate exactly what topping you will bring.
· Sunday, October 28th WARRIORS WORSHIP TOGETHER –11:30am—Come share a Sunday and worship with one of our very own warriors, Overseer Richard B. Knox at Abundant Grace and Mercy Ministry at Days Inn Edgemont Ave., Chester, PA.
· Monday, Oct. 29th MAKEOVER MONDAY ($5/class)—6 pm—We will be honoring those Ladies and their transformation journey with TWFWWC. We will be giving away extra special prizes to the top two losers to help get a makeover.
· Tuesday, Oct 30th $2 TUESDAY—5:30-8pm—All classes on this day are $2
· Wednesday, Oct 31st I AM A WARRIOR WEDNESDAY—($5/class)—Wear your best camo outfit to show your Warrior love and solidarity to fight for your spirit and body.
· Thursday, Nov. 1st 1ST ANNIVERSARY BASH!!! ($10)—WEAR your Temple Warrior shirts and bring your glow in the dark party supplies. 2 HOURS of ZUMBA with giveaways and raffle prizes.
I AM SURE THERE IS AN EVENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME CELEBRATE … LET’S GO!!!