Friday, October 19, 2012

Overdose by accident?

Garrett Reid, the son of Eagles coach Andy Reid, died of an accidental heroin overdose, Northampton County coroner Zachary Lysek revealed Thursday.

Is this a first? I've never heard of anyone accidentally overdosing. What's the alternative, overdosing on purpose?

What's next, accidentally selling herion?

Click HERE for more

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its "accidental", because unless it was an intentional plan to commit suicide, it was an accident...Many people "accidentally" overdose, but not all of those people die...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. I would call it an accidental suicide.

      Delete
  3. Just call it DEATH by overdose!!!

    ReplyDelete