Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Book Bingo at Crozer Library


When I walked in on Book Bingo, the player’s intensity was off the chart. Pink and white Good n Plenty candy pieces covered the called numbers on the Bingo cards as a couple players were very close to winning a new hardback book.


I never knew there were so many versions of Bingo as each game took on a new flavor. Corners, Inside Diamond, Six-Pack, Kite and Tail, Nine Pack, and more Bingo styles made the game exciting for the professional players who participated.


Kim Braun was the perfect number caller who kept the game moving although she had to resort to trusting the players as only they completely understood the Bingo style of the moment. 





There was a David Baldacci book on the table I hope no one selected. Maybe I can get it in exchange for this blog post.  




Or maybe I should have just joined the game, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment