Friday, May 11, 2012

Harrah's Philadelphia Kickoff Event

See Brian Westbrook, Jeremiah Trotter, Tony Luke, and witness the amazing Takeru Kobayashi break a world record eating feat. 

Also, an exclusive interview with Ron Baumann, SVP and GM of Harrah's talking directly to Chester residents.


  1. They sure did go out of their way to make it a Philly event short of resurrecting Ben Franklin.

    I like how Baumann made sure to mention several times acts that draw a crowd. It seemed like his subtle way of reminding people that it's about dollars and not support.

  2. Ben Franklin would have been a nice touch. Maybe a statue of William Penn should go on the roof since he did land in Chester.

    If I was a local band who play music that everyone enjoys, I'd audition for a slot on the patio. I put him on the spot and he extended an open invitation. If no one steps up, who's fault is that?

    Of course Baumann wants a band that attracts a crowd. My guess is that there will be a lot of local rock bands. That won't attract many Chester folks but there will still be a crowd. (I think the patio series is a free event).