Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Longtime Sunoco employee suffers deadly heart attack


I was expecting a obituary, but never a full article on the shocking death of my talented co-worker, Mark Bennett.
Of course, there’s always more to any story but I couldn’t help but to shake my head at this line...He had hypertension and, according to court records, was facing financial difficulties.
Hummm. That’s not a good combination to have when February 29 is fast approaching. 
I’ll always remember Mark as the guy who couldn’t stop laughing at me one morning. He pointed at me and said, “You’re the C-Cityblogger.” 
After he confessed that he discovered my alias at home the night before, I couldn’t stop laughing. 
We’re ready to name a couple pieces of equipment after Mark because when no one else could fix them, we’d beg that Mark get assigned to the task.
He’ll be missed by a lot of people.

Click HERE for more

No comments:

Post a Comment