Monday, January 9, 2012

Chester Panthers Football thanks C-CityBlogger

Chester Panthers

I thought it would be cool to attend the first football game played at PPL Park so I purchased 4 tickets. But, I had to work that evening so I put the tickets up for sale but didn’t get any takers until the day of the game.
I had decided that if they didn’t sell earlier that week, I would give them away to some kids.
Who better to offer the tickets to than Chester’s premier youth football program, the Chester Panthers.
My only condition was that one adult take 3 kids. 
I hear that they received additional donated tickets which made it possible for the entire team to attend the game. That’s great!
I ran into Charles Thompson recently and he handed me this thank you note.
Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment