Monday, December 5, 2011

Apple vs Android Tablets


Apple’s share of the tablet market is over 61% and growing, while all the Android tablets together make up barely 30% and are being squeezed. 
According to Strategy Analytics of Newton, Massachusetts, Windows tablets account for 4.6% and Research in Motion’s 3.3%. 
Sooner or later, the rest of the iPad wannabes are going to realize that, just because Apple has a runaway success on its hands, they cannot charge Apple prices for their hastily developed me-too products and expect consumers to clamor for them. 
I have an Android tablet because it was a great buy with the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily News digital subscription. That's about all I use it for. I'd get an iPad if I was doing something other than reading the paper. 

Click HERE for more

No comments:

Post a Comment