Saturday, October 1, 2011

Avery*Sunshine



The Avery*Sunshine show made for an incredible night for me. 
I hurried home from work to get cleaned up, get the camera equipment together, and find something to wear. 
As I was walking up Market Street, I hollered at former Chester business owner Scott Brown in his Wilmington Collars N Cuffs store. Back on the sidewalk, I ran into Fred Green and Kevin Michael, two young Chester stars in their own right. 
Once in the Baby Grand lobby, there were so many familiar faces, smiles, hugs, photos, and great anticipation for the show we were about to experience. 
I had the privilege to hang in the back and chat with some of the performers and organizers before the show began while I prepared my tools to capture some of the show for y’all.
Well, there wasn’t much capturing because I was so caught up in the show itself. 
I’ve paid a lot more money to see performances that ended up being a lot less fulfilling than last night’s show by Avery*Sunshine (Denise White). 
I hope the video gives you a sense of what we all enjoyed. 
Don’t miss her next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment