Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fun Things To Do With Your Kids in Delco


Community blogging on Delcotimes.com has grown significantly since its start in March of 2010.
One of my top 3 favorite blogs is ‘Fun Things To Do With Your Kids’ (and I don't even have young kids).  
I encourage all of you with kids to read this blog daily. There are a lot of affordable and free activities going on all over Delaware County that you won’t find at any other single source anywhere. (Yes, there are exciting things for kids to do just a few minutes outside of Chester).
You don't have to be a kid to enjoy a lot of what is posted, like free museum days, for example. 
I was amused when reading how Ms. Tracey described her trips to Chester’s PPL Park; one with her 8 year old daughter. 
I guess Chester ain’t all bad, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment