Thursday, July 14, 2011

Start Snitchin’ featured by Dray Clark this morning on CBS3


Dray Clark (R) with his dad Ike (L) and granddad Ike Sr. (C)

At least Chester’s pride, Dray Clark, and the CBS3 Morning news team, takes the Star and Buckwild Start Snitchin’ campaign serious.
As I was dragging my exhausted old bones in the bed this morning after a long, hard, and hot night at work, I turned on the TV, and up popped Dray Clark in the ‘100.3 The Beat’ studios with the Star and Buckwild Show to spend the morning highlighting his Start Snitchin’ campaign.
When I put it out there on June 30th, no one made any comments leading me to believe that no one cares. (Click HERE for the post).
I’m thrilled to see that this campaign is starting to take off with some big supporters coming on board.
In an email exchange with Star back in June, he is excited about the opportunity to visit Chester and meet with the community to talk about Start Snitchin’.
To all you Chester Anti-Violence folks, get Star down here. What are you waiting for?


Click HERE for more


No comments:

Post a Comment