Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Is the Daily Times getting BIGGER?

The first words my manager told me on my first day as Classified Display Manager at the Daily Times was, “From now on, you’ll never look at a newspaper the same, ever again.”
How right he was.
Since the Daily Times started printing the paper at their Exton plant, the paper looks great. But the changes are so subtle that everyone I’ve asked if they’ve seen a difference says, “What difference?”
The paper is smoother, the print is clearer, the photos are much more focused, and the colors have sharp detail and edges.
Even if you don’t notice those changes, have you noticed that they’re putting out more pages lately?
Or, am I just seeing things? 

1 comment:

  1. I never read the hard copy of the times, so I wouldn't know. I only read the times online.

    ReplyDelete