Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Behind the Scenes at the Color of Science - Franklin Institute

I received two press releases for this event -- one from Brian Warren of Chester’s Department of Recreation and the other from Rosetta Carter.
When I called to RSVP, they were sold out of the free seating, although I think I called before they decided to do an overflow room.
So, I did the next best thing and sent an email requesting to volunteer. 
To my surprise, I was the only volunteer from the area. I drove the scientist and staff to and from the airport, hotel, and museum, and did whatever else they needed. The program was so well organized that the work was fun.
Here’s some of the back stage footage pieced together to give you a feel of what I experienced with those great folks at the Franklin Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment