Friday, September 17, 2010

Is ethnic beauty the new 'it' factor?

"We have definitely come a long way because people are embracing Middle Eastern, African-American and Latin looks and no one wants to just look like the quintessential American girl," Muradali said. "But I think we are subtly staying in the past."
"I mean, we are all raging about the curves of Beyonce and Kim Kardashian, but at the same time the media is telling girls that they need to be a size zero. That's what makes the beauty standards a bit skewed and contradicting."

Click HERE for more

We've come a long way? I've never known any brother trying to get with a size zero!

1 comment:

  1. The only way I'm gonna see a zero is with a one in front of it. That's why we love the brothers. Thanks for your compliment. I'm sure us real women appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete