Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tyreke Evans Partners with VSP Global to Promote Eye Health

Tyreke Evans atop the Great Wall of China

I don’t know if Chester's Tyreke Evans obtained a sneaker deal after winning NBA Rookie of the Year honors, but he certainly landed an impressive sponsorship with VSP Vision Care. Here is a excerpt from their Blog for him.
VSP is dedicated to providing the highest quality eyecare and eyewear, and since basketball is a game that’s all about vision, I’m proud to represent them on and off the court. I’m encouraging you to get your eyes checked regularly because maintaining healthy vision plays an important part in everyone’s life.
I recently went to China to promote Nike’s All-Asia Basketball Camp. The top 80 high school players from Asian countries get together for a week of skill training, conditioning and playing games. Andre Iguodala and I were the camp hosts.
Over 5 days, I saw the talent from the best countries in Asia, went to the Forbidden City, and climbed the Great Wall. My mom said most people live their whole life and never get to see what I saw at 20-years-old. I guess she’s right. Here are some pictures from my trip.
Click HERE to visit Tyreke's VSP Blog

1 comment:

  1. From the McCaffery Village project to China, and endorsing such an important cause....Go ahead Tyreke!!!! Who knew the little boy that lived 2 doors down, would do so much in such a short time.

    ReplyDelete