Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chester's Queen of Social Media on Delcotimes.com

Desire Grover working that video camera
Awww shucks. The Daily Times done let Desire have a blog, too.
I can’t tell you how excited I am to learn that Chester now has two bloggers on the Delcotimes.com site; Desire Grover with her GhettoPrint brand and me as the C-City Blogger.
When I put out the Chester Spotlight over 4 years ago, Desire was blazing the social networking trail before most of us knew what social networking was.
When I first talked to her she had my head spinning with terms like ‘podcast, mp3 and Ning’, while she amazed me with her photos, artwork, radio broadcasts and commitment to sharing her knowledge with the youth of Chester. While I was struggling to come up to speed with all this new technology stuff, Desire was trotting along like she invented the Internet. 
She’s recently settled (I think) into video blogging which I’ve featured several times on my blog. Her perspectives on politics and the environment are provocative and I look forward to everything that she puts out. 
My only regret is that now I’ve lost a great source of content for my blog. Ahhh, I’ll find some way to ‘borrow’ her stuff for my readers.

Click HERE to visit Desire's Blog.
Click HERE to read my interview on Desire from February 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment