Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chester City United Soccer







I would like to take this time and say thank you to all of the organizations that had events this weekend for our youth, I only knew of a few and they had me running all over the city non-stop. Chester Youth Collaborative - Youth Summit over 450 youth attended as far as Coatesville (to my knowledge I may be wrong), Chester City United Soccer(City of Chester, Chambers Foundation, Will Trippley Foundation, Chester Boys and Girls Club, Team Nelson and Youth Interlock Basketball Tournaments, Mother Day Parade(I had a blast, the fashion show and the Chester High School Band were my favorites) YWCA. Thank You very much.


Brian J. Warren

Deputy Director Of Chester Recreation - Executive Director of Chester PAL


(Most of these events I knew nothing about, therefore, you knew nothing about them either. Please have event sponsors send the C-City Blogger event information. A lot of people read the Event Calendar but few people are using it. All events are listed for FREE unless you are charging admission, whereby the cost is $10 to list. The earlier you get me your event the longer it is listed on the calendar for folks to see. Send me an email with the subject 'Event Calendar'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment